Welcome to Sunset Primary Care
At our medical clinic in West Columbia, SC, we provide a variety of services for men, women, and children. Our services are comprised of preventive and direct care as well as comprehensive solutions to your medical concerns. Whether you're looking for primary care, weight loss solutions, personal injury care, and more, our comprehensive services have you covered at our medical clinic.
About our team
All of our doctors have the highest rating of accreditation in order to better serve you and your needs. Furthermore, our medical staff is continuously working to improve their skills and continue their education. Our mission is to provide those with little or no insurance coverage with quality, low-cost care. We want to ensure that everyone has access to expert medical treatment so they can live their lives to the fullest.
Medical services we provide include:
- Simple acute concerns such as allergy symptoms, coughs and congestion, ear infections, ear wax removal, flu-like symptoms, gout, indigestion and heartburn, and more
- Complex, multiple complications such as anxiety and depression, abdominal pain, upper respiratory infection, diabetes, hypertension, CHF, COPD, SOB, pneumonia, edema, and more
- Physical exams for employment, school, sports, and camp
- Disease management
- Diagnostic testing
- Skin issues
- Weight loss
- Men's health - including Low Testosterone (Low T), Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Fatigue/Weakness/Low Sex Drive
- COVID-19 Antibody Testing
Lastly, we don't accept any insurance, and each doctors' visit starts at $60 with no co-pay. We offer a discounted rate for "fee for service;" this means you know right at the start what you're being charged so you can understand the costs.
If you're ready to set up your first appointment or if you have any questions, please fill out our form or give us a call at (803) 794-8776. We look forward to working with you!